1.2.10

Don't Know??

Ok well here I am Blogging. I don't know if this is something I will be doing consistently but I know that is seems to be something that I want to do. If that makes any sense?  O well I hope to do this often b/c over the years I have always wrote many things down, smart thing, dumb things, funny things, and sometime just sometimes Amazing things!!!!! but as you all know if you are not an organized person you tend to have a minimum of around 5 different location that you place your thoughts in. Me I have my MacBook, which is awesome but tends to be a little bulky at times, my small little journal, with a nice little strap that holds it close...which I dont understand...but like none the less....also I have my medium sized journal that for some reason or another keeps on disappearing at random different times in my life and last but not least my trusty "Standard Series Ruled NotePad".. well it is my trusty 6..7..or..8 notepads b/c my ideas just tend to end up on whatever helpless notepad that is at my current disposal. Anyways..I hope to be able to use this outlet in order to write some of these thing or ideas in a place where I can look back at and see how much more AMAZING Future Me is comparatively to Past Me. Even though for some reason I just cant see how that would be possible!

... And o yah if along the way some of the words that you read from this blog inspire or encourage you that will be AMAZING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment